A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • Miky
  • Miky's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
20 Feb 08 #14540 by Miky
Topic started by Miky
My partner been the respondent aplied for the decree absolut sending D36 after 1yr and 4 months from decree naisai.Petitioner does not want it, just to get revenge I supose.E form settlemnt not yet over she delibaratly postpone it.
court has sent the D36 back asking to fill D11 form. According to that there is a court hearing and a fee to be paid for that.Can someone tell me following the court hearing would the court decide not to give the Decree Absolute.?
(date of seperation she agree as dec 2005 but there are utility bills and council tax bills paid to where he lives.his date of seperaton is Aug 2003.decee naisai granted in Oct 2006 still E form settlement not over)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.