A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Completing Form D11

  • Diddywinks
  • Diddywinks's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
07 Sep 12 #354450 by Diddywinks
Topic started by Diddywinks
Hello all.

My ex is failing to comply with our court approved Consent Order. I have informed the court of this and they have sent me D11 to complete in order to apply for an enforcement order.
How should this be completed? In particular; what should I enter in Q3. I wish the court to enforce the order and for her to pay the cost as she is the one not complying.
Should I also attach a statement outlining exactly what she has not complied with?
Thank you in advance for any advice you can give.

  • QPRanger
  • QPRanger's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Sep 12 #354462 by QPRanger
Reply from QPRanger
Hi I have completed a D11 recently. Just make it very clear what she has not complied with and provide as much evidence as possible. I have also been advised on here that you must provide her with a copy of whatever you provide the court as well....

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.