A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

for re enforcing an existing order for sale

  • Rachel Munro
  • Rachel Munro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
2 years 2 weeks ago #505530 by Rachel Munro
for re enforcing an existing order for sale was created by Rachel Munro
Any one who has already been to court to re enforce an existing court order for the sale of a jointly owned property?

Ex is obstructing sale, still lives in property has now refused to reduce the property further for sale, been on the market over a year now. Estate agent also refusing to reduce the property, making excuses that it is worth what it is up for even though hardly any viewings.

Need to fill out court papers but am not using a solicitor so don't know what the judge will agree to.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11