A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Deed of Trust

  • Geeky
  • Geeky's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
30 Apr 21 #516585 by Geeky
Reply from Geeky

Gut feel will be that deed of trust will only hold some weight... but it won’t completely stand 100% as it isn’t watertight once you get married. But it is certainly not 50/50.

It will like to end up being more than the deed of trust amount and another nuisance payment to him, it isn’t worth the fight with a gold digger I’m afraid.

  • Elli6
  • Elli6's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
01 May 21 #516589 by Elli6
Reply from Elli6
What is a nuisance payment?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11