A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form G - FA becomes FA/FDR

  • maggie
  • maggie's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
04 Feb 08 #12815 by maggie
Topic started by maggie
Can't find Form G on HM Courts website or wikivorce resources - forms.........
"(d) A notice in Form G stating whether the party will be able at the hearing to treat it as
a Financial Dispute Resolution hearing (FDR) – see later."
[Judicial Studies Board
Anyone know where I can find it online?

  • Josh2008
  • Josh2008's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
04 Feb 08 #12816 by Josh2008
Reply from Josh2008
Hi Maggie

Not all court forms are available online, speak to your local court offices for a copy

  • maggie
  • maggie's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
04 Feb 08 #12829 by maggie
Reply from maggie
Hi Josh - thanks
I just wondered what rights I'd signed away in Form G if I signed it - in any case my FA became an FDR and the FDR seems to have passed without the pension sharing info required under the regulations.
Just interested to know whether my solicitor signed it too.
Of 3 legals Judge barrister and solicitor no-one noticed we hadn't got the required information/Form P but I seem to be the only one responsible for checking it was there?

Form G probably says I've definitely definitely got Form P and if I haven't it's no-one's fault but mine and definitely no-one else's on my own head be/it caveat emptor/you can't sue the judge/ per ardua ad astra/ad nauseam.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11