A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

2nd FDR lack of disclosure

  • margarita2309
  • margarita2309's Avatar Posted by
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
05 Jul 12 #341242 by margarita2309
Topic started by margarita2309
Have 2nd hearing end of month and stbx has not given full disclosure in his form E. Filed questionnaire with court and his solicitor, they haven''t replied and now i am back to court no further forward than the first hearing back in May. Am I able to request the judge to give Directions that stbx provides full disclosure and replies to all my questions.
Also got letter offering me 9k yesterday to settle, instead of enforcing an order of sale to repay my legal charge of 30k on his house.
Surely i will get my charge paid back. I have a child to support, I am dealing with cancer and I have no job and really need my 30k legal charge paid back how else can i provide for my son. Maybe they are just trying to wear me down to submit and give in.

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
05 Jul 12 #341271 by dukey
Reply from dukey
If you have a hearing at the end of the month you don`t have time to apply for Directions, if he does not supply the information by the time of the hearing ask the judge to attach a penal notice to force the issue.

Offers are offers and that`s all they are, the offer is low, refuse it, sometimes you just have to leave this in the hands of the judge if the other side is being silly.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.