A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form H

  • Paula3065
  • Paula3065's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
27 Aug 12 #352124 by Paula3065
Topic started by Paula3065

2 questions if I may please:

On this Form H can anyone tell me where I put costs I have had, I had a Solicitor but Public Funding was refused due to not enough information as my Husband had not provided certain documents, so I had to pay my Solicitor private for some help.

The Pension CETV has now been produced so therefore my Solicitor has said he will apply again now, but obviously I have had to pay out and do not know what box to put it in.

Secondly do I file this with Statement of Issues etc or do I just produce this at court on my First Appointment.

Many Thanks


  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
27 Aug 12 #352126 by dukey
Reply from dukey
If you look at the letter court sent it will say file and serve the following, that phrase means one copy for you one for court one for the other side.

Any money you have paid out of your own pocket before form A and only for AR goes in the indemnity box.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11