A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Should I apply for an enforcement order?

  • Knight of Ni
  • Knight of Ni's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
08 Sep 12 #354701 by Knight of Ni
Topic started by Knight of Ni
Hi. I''m getting very confussed so any help would be appreciated.
Following divorce I took my ex to court to gain access to my son on top of my agreed alternate weekend access...which I obtained. Unhappy with the outcome my ex influenced my son not to come to my home even for my normal weekends. I therefore agreed for a temporary hold on the extra access so not to put pressure on him (from her) and to gain at least some access. This went on for months but my ex again recently started going against the order and restricting weekend access. I was about to apply to court for enforcement when I received an application from her to court to have the order altered. I am completing the C7 acknowledgment form but..and this is my question..should I also apply for the enforcement order seperately...or would this not be worth it considering that we are soon to return to court anyway under her application??
Many thanks

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.