A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form E and the like.

  • gone1
  • gone1's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
19 Sep 07 #3656 by gone1
Topic started by gone1
There is a lot of talk of form E and so on that is part of the Ancilory Relief proceedings. Below is a link that contains the PDF versions of these forms. You need Adobe Acrobat reader to read them. With the reader you can fill out the form and print them off for you Sol. Looks better than a scribled version. Be nice to your sol!!

There are some notes that go with the forms. Some nice bed time reading. Sure to send you into a deep slumber and miss the alarm clock. Try telling the boss you were late becuase you were swatting up on HMCS form E??

If you have the full version of Adobe Acro you can save it for later. Guess how I know? Ha ha.

If you are starting AR now you need the post December 2005 versions. If you are unlucky enough to have started before xmas 2005 then you need the before Dec 2005. Ok you get the drift.

Enough. Chris.

Link to the HMCS Form E's

  • DownButNotOut
  • DownButNotOut's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Sep 07 #3659 by DownButNotOut
Reply from DownButNotOut
You can also download Form E (and all the other forms you need) from Wikivorce.

Just go to top menu....Resources >> Divorce Forms and Leaflets.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.