A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Completing Form D8

  • dolphin
  • dolphin's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
22 Sep 07 #3806 by dolphin
Topic started by dolphin
Help! I am trying to complete form D8on tbe basis of Unreasonable Behaviour but don't understand the section at the back headed "Prayer". My husband and I have agreed all the financial side, including transferring the house into my sole name, maintenance and also transferring all our joint savings into his sole name. Do I still need to apply for Ancillary relief from the court if this is the case? or do I just cross out the whole of this section. Does this section only apply if agreement hasn't been made already?

Many thanks for any help you can provide me.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11