A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

clean break

  • hanmaid
  • hanmaid's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
27 Oct 07 #5384 by hanmaid
Topic started by hanmaid
Having just forked out £15 for a Lawpack kit I think all I need to is Clean Break form, they show a sample in the book. My wife and I have drawn up our own form and I have lodged it with my solicitor 1 year ago. Do I have to get a form like the example and fill it in then send it with all the rest of the forms to the County Court?
> Our separation was very amicable all propert has been split and we are making no financial claims of any sort on each other.
> :)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11