A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

self defence

  • moggie1965
  • moggie1965's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
06 Nov 07 #6016 by moggie1965
Topic started by moggie1965
Can anyone advise me,
I petitioned the soon to be ex-wife on grounds of UB, she has issued a cross petition which is total lies. We are due in court soon, does anyone know as I am self repping who will address the court and present their case first. Will it be me or will her solicitor present her cross petition and argue their case before I present and cross examine her whole bloody family.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11