A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

serving court papers

  • Foxy
  • Foxy's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
20 Nov 07 #7155 by Foxy
Topic started by Foxy
I'm about to apply for ancillary relief but my ex won't tell me what his new address his.I haven't seen him in 3 years, he hasn't even tried to contact the children. The last address I found out by chance. The only times he contacts me is when he's drunk and sends emails asking for "house, money etc".
How do I get the wheel rolling when he won't even let me know where he lives?
I have a mobile number for him,NI number, car registration number and email address.
Pls advice. This has been going on for far too long now and he's broken each and every agreement we've had, I need to get the court involved.

Thank you.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11