A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

D11 form

  • wazbrad
  • wazbrad's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
22 Nov 07 #7402 by wazbrad
Topic started by wazbrad
My wife or ex to be has started divorce proceedings it has been to court of which i did not attend and they want me to pay all court costs ,i am at present unemployed and cannot afford to do this .i was advised to fill out a d11 and another form to counter act the decision. can any one help please ...

Thanks warren

  • Vail
  • Vail's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
22 Nov 07 #7404 by Vail
Reply from Vail

Try www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk for forms and guidance although D11 is just a standard application form.

Good luck

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11