A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form E Financial Statement.

  • choogh
  • choogh's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
07 Feb 08 #13089 by choogh
Topic started by choogh
Hi I'm self repping and, have a First Appointment due later this month, Once completed by me, too whom do I send form E, ? or, do I take with me to the hearing ?:S

  • Angel557
  • Angel557's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Feb 08 #13093 by Angel557
Reply from Angel557
If you take it with you to the hearing that means the other party has not had a chance to go over your form E, my sol submitted my form E to court who then sent my ex a copy in june for my August hearing.Have you not be given a date to exchange form E's ?

  • choogh
  • choogh's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
07 Feb 08 #13118 by choogh
Reply from choogh
Not yet..it's a little complicated as I live outwith the UK, and I missed the first hearing, awaiting a reschedule.
I guess I will complete the form this week/next week and sent to the court.
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

  • dopsey
  • dopsey's Avatar
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
05 Aug 10 #217791 by dopsey
Reply from dopsey
Hi need some help

My ex husband and I have agreed a settlement figure for him to purchase my half of the former matrimonial home. He has been granted the mortgage but now his solicitor is asking for us to exchange Form E. I was under the impression these were only used when a financial agreement could not be reached - help. Should I send mine off to his solicitor or should I respond telling her we have reached an agreement.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11