A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

How to vary an order?

  • SummerSun
  • SummerSun's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
11 Feb 08 #13560 by SummerSun
Topic started by SummerSun

I going to self rep with an application to vary a Consent Order granted last year and doesn’t look like it will be sorted for another year.

I’ve been told that I need to use form FL403 – is this right? Can I get advice from the court on the right form and fee?

I can’t afford to use a solicitor, as have big debts from legal fees.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11