A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form D80 B, question 5

  • BeeKind
  • BeeKind's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
07 Apr 12 #322225 by BeeKind
Topic started by BeeKind
I''m completing the divorce forms myself. I''m at the stage of completing Form D80 B (the statement in support of divorce for unreasonable behaviour).

Question 5 says "Is the respondent''s behaviour as set out in your Petition continuing". The only options are "yes" or "no" and my actual answer is "I don''t know" as we no longer live together - although I understand his behaviour is still the same in respect of his drinking. Should I tick yes therefore? Or would it better to tick no and put the date of the last behaviour before we split up?

So sorry if this is a stupid question but I really am unsure whether it is correct to put "yes" or "no" here.

  • wraith
  • wraith's Avatar
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
07 Apr 12 #322245 by wraith
Reply from wraith
hi BeeKind

I would say yes purely because of the drinking. if the behaviour was something that he did towards you then you would know but obviously if its his personal habits that has caused all this to happen then I doubt he would be able to change overnight!

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11