A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form E - Help Needed!

  • Outsider
  • Outsider's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
20 Apr 12 #325231 by Outsider
Topic started by Outsider

My partner is finalising his form E, for which the deadline is imminent.

He is self-repping and asking for a variation to an existing periodical payment order for maintenace.

Can anyone help on what needs to go into section 5 of the FORM E? None of the options seems to quite fit. 5.2 sort of does but it talks about trustees/beneficiaries etc.



Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11