A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • dominoo
  • dominoo's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
22 Apr 12 #325832 by dominoo
Topic started by dominoo
Hope someone can explain - the letter from Court says that ''the parties shall bring to the FDR hearing details of their availability of their witness (if any) together with dates of inconvenience to Counsel''. With regard to the witness what exactly would a witness be required for??? Can someone suggest examples please for why a witness would be required?

  • sulkypants
  • sulkypants's Avatar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
22 Apr 12 #325836 by sulkypants
Reply from sulkypants
you may have instructed an actuory (umm spelling) for pension division.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11