A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

what happens next?

  • chrissiemay67
  • chrissiemay67's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
10 May 12 #329816 by chrissiemay67
Topic started by chrissiemay67
Hi ya i have filed my statement of issues, chronology, questionnaire and form g with the court and will give copies to my ex''s sol in next couple days, please could someone advise as to how i go about answering my ex''s questions that i know he will raise, what are the steps as i am self repping and very confused as to what is the procedure...thank u in advance

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
11 May 12 #329929 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Because you are doing this alone don`t worry too much about procedure, just answer the questionnaire as best you can in good old plain English.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11