A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

statement of issues

  • chrissiemay67
  • chrissiemay67's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
14 May 12 #330494 by chrissiemay67
Topic started by chrissiemay67
Hello i have received my ex''s statement of issues but i am not happy about what he has written as he has written the wrong information, can i respond to it? and if so how do i do it? many thanks

  • margarita2309
  • margarita2309's Avatar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
14 May 12 #330515 by margarita2309
Reply from margarita2309
I have same situation, can anyone help with this issue?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11