A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Questions to File

  • margarita2309
  • margarita2309's Avatar Posted by
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
05 Jun 12 #335179 by margarita2309
Topic started by margarita2309
Have to file with court and exchange Questions - what sort of questions can I ask? Am I able to question why he has not disclosed all his bank statements? Am i able to ask what happened to the £8000 number plate as he is saying he has no assets over £500. Am I able to ask if he is co-habitating with anyone?

any help appreciated

  • yellowrose
  • yellowrose's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
05 Jun 12 #335184 by yellowrose
Reply from yellowrose
Hi Margarita
Has he completed his form E?

  • margarita2309
  • margarita2309's Avatar Posted by
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
05 Jun 12 #335192 by margarita2309
Reply from margarita2309
Yes we have exchanged form E, although his was practically empty !! only bank balances no actually statements. Am I able to request evidence of his mortgage payment transactions in my opinion he has a new bank account that he has not disclosed. He just doesnt want to pay back my 30K legal charge I have on his property, after all i did it to protect my money and it was only a 18 month marriage

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11