A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form E

  • Paula3065
  • Paula3065's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
16 Jul 12 #343603 by Paula3065
Topic started by Paula3065
Hi All,

Can I ask as I have now been left having to sort out Auxiliary Relief myself, I have sent my husbands solicitor a copy of my form E, but can I add to it before it gets sworn at court and have I got to inform the other solicitors of anything I add.

I am finding this all very hard, I have to do something called a crology or something and do not have a clue.

Thank you in advance

  • NoWhereToTurnl
  • NoWhereToTurnl's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
17 Jul 12 #343717 by NoWhereToTurnl
Reply from NoWhereToTurnl
Hi Paula,

The chronology is an A4 sheet, double spaced with;

Name & DOB applicant
Name & DOB respondent

Date cohabitation commenced

Date of marriage

Names and DOB''s of any children born to the parties.

Date of separation

Dates of hearings

Date Nisi (if granted)

Date Absolute (if granted)

and any other dates/events that have a bearing on the proceedings.

Best wishes, if you want further help, post again.

If you add anything to your form E, a copy must be sent to your husbands solicitor.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11