A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Liberty to apply, C1 or C100?

  • SpencerPerceval
  • SpencerPerceval's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
05 Sep 12 #354034 by SpencerPerceval
Topic started by SpencerPerceval
Hi, my ex started proceedinsg for sole residence order re the kids. but dropped when my barrister made it clear I would cross litigate. we were ordered onto a PIP course with liberty to reeapply to the court for one year. We have made no progress and now I am LIP and I want to exercise the liberty to apply and request an order to increase my contact with the children. Should I use From C1 or Form C100?
Thank you,

  • zonked
  • zonked's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
05 Sep 12 #354063 by zonked
Reply from zonked
Normally to apply for a contact order would be a c100.

However, am thinking that if you have exisiting proceedings in court with liberty to take it back and make the application, then perhaps you would simply contact the court for a Directions hearing? Am on shaky ground here, the clerk of the court might be able to advise.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11