Hi, after my post and the advice that i received last week i am still waiting to hear back from solicitor since thursday with regards to extb secretly not paying mortgage, shouldn't this be a urgent matter for her? Managed to speak to mortgage provider about the situation and explained that we are in the process of divorce, child and myself living in FMH, can't afford to take on payments myself etc. they advised me to get legal advice as they can't discuss the account with me but not to worry too much as the whole process of repossession takes a while to happen. Extb announced on friday that he is going to continue not paying mortgage but will offer to now pay some maintenance at the end of the month as CSA have contacted him again and he should have some idea of what he can afford to contribute. Should i accept this even though i haven't heard anything from the CSA and he isn't providing a roof over his child's head (which was the original agreement until financial situation is sorted)? When i asked why he hadn't offered any maintenance, knowing that i was struggling financially, when he knew he hadn't paid it and his argument has always been that as he pays the mortgage, he shouldn't have to pay anything else, i was met with silence. (What a tosser!) When then asked why his son had to wait until end of month as mortgate hasn't been paid since august his reply was that he has spent it on setting up his new home with floosie! (do i believe him hell no!!)what all £4,000? he was able to take his sister/brother in law, niece, son and floosie all out to a fancy restaurant over the weekend Anyway I'm counting to ten and breathing deeply!
Seek interim maintenance (which can be enforced) asap so you can pay bills -as CSA applied for the order will say you have to give credit pound for pound against the CSA assessment
"spent it on setting up his new home with floosie" -outrageous- if you have to go to court you will no doubt get details of her financial position and why she cannot contribute to him