A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Another police visit

  • twinks
  • twinks's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
12 Mar 08 #16546 by twinks
Topic started by twinks
Police arrived at 8.30 this morning s2bx and his dad (yes the ones that drove thru gates, smashed front and back doors and side gates) were parked with a van down the road. Police said he wanted to collect sofa (where do me and kids sit) table and also the summerhouse (his dad got that for the kids as a pressie) they wanted to pull it apart. Daughter was here how the hell did they expect her to feel watching that,:angry:

I said that he cant, as he has a letter from my sol last week saying no contact, no turning up etc, and everything to be done via sol. He is staying with his parents, so trust me the sofa and table are silly,but the summerhouse is nasty as that will hurt the kids as it was always said to them that it was theirs, both have autism.

I am terrified that he will carry on turning up when he feels like it, the side gates are not secured so he can walk in. I have the anti mol forms and I really didnt want to do it,but what else can I do. He isnt taking any notice of the sol letter.

I said that I need a list of what he wants and that there is no way I want to be here or our children. Can they take the summerhous, his parents have a garden smaller than the summerhouse, so taking it is spite, trying to hurt me, but its the kids it will hurt.

He has not paid mortgage, bills or even given a penny to feed the kids, how can people change so much, I have no idea what to do for the best, I dont want the kids upset as they have been great in accepting that daddy has gone and will see them on a sat.

  • peterc
  • peterc's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
12 Mar 08 #16547 by peterc
Reply from peterc

I feel so sorry for you - it must be hell that you are going through at the moment!

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11