does this help any my feet che doing all this walking and bum from sitting ie busses hehe wish I could drive again but doc wont let me not quiet sure what is required.
ok so far have got my papers from each solicites mine and Xs
copies from my sols letter and further information info reqd from Xs
all these have recieved no reply to this day
1. requires X to respond as to 3 bank accounts she has saying she only has one. no answer was forthcoming. to this day.
2. why is Mrs XX on my Xs account at halifax again no answer
3. X is to confirm that she has been working doing cleaning with Mrs XX
4. Xasked to confirm her liabilites debts run up after the Decree Absolute tho what thats got to do with me I dont know.
5. X needs to prove what she done with very large loan she got from Mrs XX
6. All Xs figures do not work out asked to come up with bank statments and company debt letters as her out goings out strip[ her income by £442.30 per month.
7 asked does she agree that joint debt in excess of £23000 "(not run up by me but i agreed to pay, not by choice as the companies said Im the main wage eraner)" she is resposible for half,
8 does applicant accept that respondant has paid mortgage since 1994 of getting the house due to her inabilty to work.
9 deos X agree that all house costs and repairs have been paid my me
10 does X agree that in 2003 that she agreed that as i was taking on all debts and houseold payments she would accept10000 as final settlement.
11 does X accept that in 2000 a rep on request of both parties had the house valued at 30000 by XXXXX company.
12. does X accept that in 2003 she was paid siad sum through her soliciters.
13. does X agree that considering her settlement and debt never paid that she had recieved more then her share of the house if it was sold.
14. letter dated 2004 X agrees to full and final settlement signed sealed and posted back to my sol.
15 does X accept that she was fully aware of financail circumstances at the time agreement was reached. why then should respondnant now recieve more money when applicant relied upon pruported agreement.
16. 1 of feb 2003 letters attached all companies that debts were with and full payments made, by respondnant. Held on court file. (X and her sols never turned up) I didnt know that hehe
17. at4.5 of her financial statements x states she did not recieve advice or financial disclosure does she accpet that disclosure was avail and legal dvice was obtianed.
18. does X agree that she was allowed to take what ever she wanted from home confirm what she had, (funny house as bloody empty).
19. applicant took with her a car taxed and motd and she sold this will she give documentry evidence of how much she got for it.
20 does applicant now that respondant is no longer able to work due to ill health and not able to rise more funds nor should he in order to meet any further interest the applicant may have.
21. the interesting bit . given that the applicant indicates she is unable to work due to her depression and drink problem "notes from Doctor" does she accept that she may well have had advice and reached an agreement with respondant as detailed in papers attached hereto and that she simply cannot recall these discussions and agreements given her current medication and health state.
22. what pressure does the applicant say she was under given that she had her own legal reprisentation at the time of negotiations, what explanation can she give for continually fainling to keep appointmentswith er soliciters and replying to letters from her own soliciters and mine and courts. what explanation can she also give for her delay in issueing proceedings in relation to the matter having indicated by letter in oct 2005 that she intended to bring applicant to court yet failing to do so in march 2007.
jan 2004 letter from her sol to mine confirming that X will accpet the offer and will be happy to settle for a Clean Break accepts court date for financial settlement to be feb/mar 2004 they state that she is taking this very much against their advice.
cant prove the bodily damage as I made up excues of how it happend so that she woundt be in nick.
Not sure what FDR is I puzzle over a lot of abbrevations in here heheh ok this is my first time to court over the finances as said have been trying gto get htis from dya one but X has been side lining for over 3 years, as far as I know I do not have to accept what is given this time but will have to accept the second.
OH this sect section should of read... 15 does X accept that she was fully aware of financail circumstances at the time agreement was reached. why then should applicant now recieve more money when respondant relied upon puported agreement. not other way round
Husband of Mrs XX as refered to is person who X is having affair with, was asked not to contest divorce and not bring this up like an idiot I agreed as she said that she agreed to amount of money to be offered.
X is in debt by further £4fig after DA, Mrs XX adds to this by loaning her a further £4fig to take that £4fig higher by a further £4fig all this she is claiming as debt towards her claim, am I supposed to suffer because of her debts which proves she is incapeable of handling her finances. Since DA 2004 I have paid off 98% of all debts then Im debt free of course this all depends if I get back to work after this stroke, and if X gets nothing.
Due to my pension I am entitled to no benefits so its a case of work or starve or loose house. inspite of writing to PM and cronies and MP have been given the two finger salute.
So much for queen and country once done they dont give a s***
Right being as this is your first hearing and you are already divorced, I honestly believe there is not a great deal you can do except go to the hearing and explain to the Judge exactly what has gone on and what you want to happen!
You take the paperwork with you that shows exactly what you paid her and show that you have not seen hide nor hair of her since, you dont understand why shes coming back, as you thought it was all done and dusted in 2004.
Take no notice of what her solicitors are saying they are just trying it on, in fact i would totally ignore them! Fullstop!
Seems we are in court the same day! So I'm sorry I wont be thinking of you that day but I will spare a couple of mins if I get the chance! lol, Our FH is 8th and 9th of October so this should be fun! As I can now intervene on my own behalf! OOOOOOOOO i wonder if I get the chance to cross examine the old witch! hahahah
Seriously though not a great deal happens at a First appointment the Judge will give you some sort of direction as to where all this should be heading and maybe if he/shes a good one, might just tell you what you should be doing. (Although dont hold your breath.)Hey just thought though, can you get your medical records? Or docs certificate ect, ect, if you show them to the Judge and say look i cant carry on with all this much longer i need a quality of life and all this is stressing me out and has done for past few years, maybe he/she may help by sorting it all out there and then. (hopefully)
I will be around as you know i m always around for a chat so if i can help in any other way please feel free to PM or shout at me in chat room.