A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

D61 form

  • mrmr9090
  • mrmr9090's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
20 Sep 07 #3723 by mrmr9090
Topic started by mrmr9090
My Decree Nisi arrived in the post this afternoon. Unfortunately however it did not contain the form D61 (order supplimentary to decree nisi). I have tried looking on the hmcourts website, but I have had no luck. Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy without having to travel all the way to the court?

Thanks in advance

  • gone1
  • gone1's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
21 Sep 07 #3742 by gone1
Reply from gone1
Ok after a quick google I found this link. Here

At the bottom of the page is says this:

"If you asked, that the respondent (or any named co-respondent) pay the cost of your divorce and the court agreed, you will also be sent a form D61 (order supplementary to Decree Nisi). A copy will also be sent to the respondent (and the named co-respondent)."

It could be that you are not going to pay the costs if you have not got the form D61. But I would ring the court before you spend the dosh on that weekend in Paris ;)


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11