A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What forms to enforce financial order.

  • Indrabeautyrose
  • Indrabeautyrose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
2 months 1 week ago #514147 by Indrabeautyrose
What forms to enforce financial order. was created by Indrabeautyrose
I had a financial order in place (since 2016) that meant my ex giving my daughter/myself a monthly amount in a “global maintenance”

He has breached it by 3weeks and he is sighting “bank issues” when it really isn’t. (1st of September the money was due) His excuses are very obviously just lies. 😔 I heavily rely on this money to pay bills.

I know he’s using the lack of money to punish me because due to safeguarding issues I had to put a temp stop on face to face contact recently with his daughter. Face to face contact started up again last weekend and still no sight of funds from him.

I called CMS for at least the CM portion to be sorted in the Interim but they told me if they pushed for CM my original global financial order could be cancelled?!!! So therefore would make it harder to get the original amount back 😔.

I’m also in the process of getting a non-mole station order against my ex recommend by the police.

I just don’t know what to do. What forms I need to get and what deadline date I should give my ex for the funds to be transferred before I apply for court.

Which forms am I going to need? D11 and N337? I’m at a total loss at what to do. Can someone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11