A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Divorce Financial Remedy

  • Twiddler
  • Twiddler's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
11 Apr 22 #519141 by Twiddler
Topic started by Twiddler
My wife and I have finally received our NISI after three years of confusion - and now we must deal with the financial side of things. Our solicitors seem to have done very little except log up time and costs, and we have decided to complete it ourselves - with little information of what has been done before - and of course the process changed earlier this month. So I am hoping that somebody can help advise us as to the next move. We have agreed the details and attended mediation so I guess form E is no longer required. I have in front of me a completed Form A ----D81 new style ---- a sealed Remedy Order ---- all destined for Family Court Bury St Edmunds. Is there anything else we need - to whom do we send them - and in which order.

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
11 Apr 22 #519150 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
Have you got a properly drafted Consent Order?? Are you using the new D81?

The drafting really should be done by a solicitor.

This site offers a fixed price Consent Order drafting and submission service. It may be worth a look at the services page?


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11