A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

extension of undertaking though form FL403

  • mm
  • mm's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
04 Aug 22 #519765 by mm
Topic started by mm
Dear Sirs

In order to extend the undertaking again non mol and non occ orders, I have sent form FL403 alongwith the previous court orders and undertaking. This undertaking was to end in mid august or the financial settlement whichever is earlier.

Our divorce case is yet pending in courts, and due for a second hearing.

Apart from FL403 and the previous undertaking, what other documents need to be attached?

an urgent reply is awaited.

Sincerely yours

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11