A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

cant afford to keep home wihout working many more

  • duncan McEnzie
  • duncan McEnzie's Avatar Posted by
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
26 Oct 07 #5324 by duncan McEnzie
Topic started by duncan McEnzie
I worked long hours throuhout my marriage but find myself unable to keep my wife and kids in the family home. As i am self employed i could theoretically work as many hours as i want but dont feel i have it in me anymore. I feel enormous guilt perhaps due to pressure from my ex. Early on my kids all said that they diddnt mind moving but now i can feel a shift in their stance on this. I would apreciate the views of others on this as it is eating away at me.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11