A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

pressure to get decree nisi signed by petitioner

  • marie
  • marie's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
04 Jun 07 #575 by marie
Topic started by marie
"hi i need some advise hope someone can help, my x hubby to be has had my ack of service for last 6 weeks and has not applied for Decree Nisi can i get my solicitor to put pressure on him to get the decress nisi signed ? "
do anyone know what can be done or whether i can ask the courts to cancel the divorce as he has not bothered to do anything and start proceeding myself as this is doing my head in ahhhhhhhh

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11