A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • lilaclady
  • lilaclady's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
27 Nov 07 #7903 by lilaclady
Topic started by lilaclady
:(I am having a lot of problems with the csa ! (WHO ISNT!)
Does anyone have any suggestions how i can get the csa to listen to me ???????????
My ex has lied about his income and i have his bank statements to prove this, but they do not seem to want to know .HELP

  • Mike789
  • Mike789's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
27 Nov 07 #7907 by Mike789
Reply from Mike789
Send a copy of the bank statement to the agency with a request for a revision. If they carry out a review and you are still not happy or they refuse to do a review then simple down load an appeal form and send it off. The central appeals unit will handle you case from this point.

Hope this helps Mike

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.