A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

CSA. I've had enough!!!!

  • Chalkiex
  • Chalkiex's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
11 Dec 07 #8842 by Chalkiex
Topic started by Chalkiex

I am a NRP and when I've worked I've always paid for my child, when I was at Uni I still paid maintenance even though I was given a nil assessment.

Just recently though I have been royally shafted by the CSA because I am now back at work which is a good thing... except they are claiming arrears of over £1500 which have somehow materialised out of nowhere, I have looked at the arrears and discovered of the amount quoted, only £455 is actually arrears, because of how long it takes them to put the claim together in the first place.

They don't care I have proof I was made redundant several years ago, they don't care I won't be able to buy my son his xmas present because they've just taken half my salary, they'll take another half next month and another half in February.

I'm up the creek without the preverbial paddle, can't pay my rent, can't feed myself or my son, I'm supposed to have him over for xmas this year, oh joy, it's going to be just wonderful for him.

CSA, don't make me laugh, they are treating all NRP's with the same sh*t stick, it's fair to men like me who do everything they can to be a part of their child's life, they believe the ex before me, it's disgusting, this organisation is directly responsible for higher unemployment due to men opting out of work, for the hundreds of deaths caused by the distress they cause, the breakdown of families who can't get married because the new wife's salary is then factored into the equation, how come the new husband's salary isn't.

I've set up a petition, to get this shambles of an organisation dissolved, with your support we can do it.


  • Mike789
  • Mike789's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
11 Dec 07 #8844 by Mike789
Reply from Mike789

The CSA are been replaced already so please dont waste your energy on something that is already happening. Please give me a ring on 01207 396966, please tell who every anwsers the telephone to put you thought to mike smith and you from the Wikivorce site quote LAV 00789

Mike Smith
Durham Legal Services

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11