A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Please help me !

  • andrewgarnettuk
  • andrewgarnettuk's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
13 Dec 07 #8939 by andrewgarnettuk
Topic started by andrewgarnettuk
My wife had an affair and left me 5 years ago today. I don't know where she is and I have no money since she left. I have had to sell all my possesions and house, how can I divorce her and try and move on, can I do it without her being around
Desperate and broken.

  • rkowski
  • rkowski's Avatar
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
14 Dec 07 #9028 by rkowski
Reply from rkowski
try search engines like b4usearch.com
also 192.com
thare is a small charge for electoral searches - try her married name and Maiden Name - do you know her last where abouts - any of her family location etc ?

  • Marshy_
  • Marshy_'s Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
14 Dec 07 #9030 by Marshy_
Reply from Marshy_
One I use is tracesmart. If its 5 years seperation you may be able to do this without contacting her. Make an appointment with your local CAB office they may be able to help. F

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11