A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

oh what have i done ?

  • Angel557
  • Angel557's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
13 Dec 07 #9002 by Angel557
Topic started by Angel557
I waited all day today for a call from my sol , i finally got a call not from my sol but her side kick, side kick Annie now she has been going through the Ex's new form E and the questions i have raised she says i can only use 3 of them , i stated what he is claiming to be earning is a lie , she said the wage slips look fine to her , they are printed off a pc i can see that a mile away and he does'nt have to justifiy money for amounts over £3000 leaving his account,Anyway they have 1 amount for his earnings the CSA have another each have different address; for him, he has not diclosed 12 months worth of bank statements and for 1 of his accounts we have a mini statement , to her all above board , i told her i knew he had other bank acounts that don't seem to matter , now i said i think i should do a new form E as my circumstances have changed as i have moved rent is higher as is the cost of living but no i can't she said .My sol told me back in june when i done my form E i did not have to included my son's DLA , side kick Annie says i do even though DLA is not used in any calculation for anything and it's a child's income not mine and i don't see why i should disclose it given he is not telling the truth.Bottom line i have now said as i got really peeved with her why is it you seem to be on his side here and not doing anything for me among other things i did'nt swear i did'nt raise my voice , you are allowing him to get away with fraud and i know this to be 100 percent certain, so what do i do now throw in the towel as i can't keep going on like this and i know that git is lying blimey i was married to it for 11 yrs.or does it look like i need to instruct a new sol as they will refuse to have dealings with me.

  • gone1
  • gone1's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
13 Dec 07 #9003 by gone1
Reply from gone1
This side kick is supposed to be on yr side. I would write a snotty letter to the head of the firm explaining things. She is prob a junior and dont know shit from shinola. What a carry on Angel. Chris

  • topaz
  • topaz's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
13 Dec 07 #9007 by topaz
Reply from topaz
yes, I agree with previous post, most sols have it written in their info if you are dissatisfied with the handling of your case then you contact the office concerned, usually it's a senior partner in the firm, who usually oversee the work carried out by the junior sols.my letter stated I contacted the senior sol if I was unhappy with the work.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11