A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • TMax
  • TMax's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
28 Dec 07 #9638 by TMax
Topic started by TMax
ok strange things being passed round,:unsure:By word of mouth it has reached my ears via her NB that my X because of her alcoholic dependancy will be able to claim a larger share of my pension due to her illness and needs. I hope this is incorrect any one got any idea.:huh:

I did of course suggest to him that :angry:

"A" he take his hand to bed and make love to it. :dry:

"b" That tablets should be taken that keeps them on earth:)

"C" to invest in a couple of AA baterys for X to assist in the leaverage of shoving it where the sun doesnt shine.:laugh:

The return reply from NB was "wasat mean *unt".:blink:I smiled and said if he cares to pay me to learn him english Id teach him. :woohoo:

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11