A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

So many issues, too many lies

  • bluefairy
  • bluefairy's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
28 Apr 08 #21045 by bluefairy
Reply from bluefairy

I've sent you a private message.


  • jelly4toes
  • jelly4toes's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
29 Apr 08 #21057 by jelly4toes
Reply from jelly4toes
i would go for the non molest and you can tell the boys she is very unwell.if she gets arrested you can tell the boys that she will get some help by being arrested.if the boys get spooked at the thought i would ring up the duty inspector at the poice station and explain the problems ask to see him and go with the boys get him to explain that if she gets arrested the police will be there to help and get him to show the boys and you the custody area at the police station it will take fear away from the boys.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11