A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • joy
  • joy's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
07 Aug 08 #38484 by joy
Reply from joy

I know how annoying this is. I separated months ago and we sorted out our finances ourselves. Now he has changed his mind, so i asked for his pension details and he has ignored me, and his sol has applied for AR. I cant agree on a new settlement because he wont give me the figures!

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11