A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Psychiatrist wanted...

  • hur
  • hur's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
09 Sep 12 #354772 by hur
Topic started by hur
need to brainstorm :)

anyone please can you help, this is a serious plea, I have some behavioural traits I wish to discuss.

  • Yummy_Mummy
  • Yummy_Mummy's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
09 Sep 12 #354773 by Yummy_Mummy
Reply from Yummy_Mummy
I have PM ed you.

I am here anytime.

Take Care.

  • Fiona
  • Fiona's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
09 Sep 12 #354777 by Fiona
Reply from Fiona
I think if you are talking about your own behavioural traits you would need to ask your GP to make a referral. No psychiatrist or psychologist worth their salt is going to give an opinion about someone''s traits without seeing the person first. That is even more true if you wish to discuss the traits of someone else.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11