A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • Mitchum
  • Mitchum's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
04 Feb 15 #455386 by Mitchum
Reply from Mitchum
Hi Annie,
Check out the website of the Teachers'' Pensions agency and if you have union membership, be sure to talk to your union rep before making any moves.

In the meantime, take good care of yourself. x

  • sexysadie
  • sexysadie's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
04 Feb 15 #455403 by sexysadie
Reply from sexysadie
I''m so sorry to hear this news. And I agree with the others: if you have to retire early on health grounds you may well be able to get your pension treated as paid-up. Why don''t you speak directly to Teachers'' Pensions? They are likely to have a good helpline.

Best wishes,

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11