A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Mental well being

  • fifiline
  • fifiline's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
16 May 17 #492296 by fifiline
Topic started by fifiline
Ex taking me back to court to reduce spousal maintenance after 2 years since it was granted
mental well being deteriorated unable to work at the moment will the court take this in to consideration.
ex resigned from his job with high BP but didn't tell me until he had resigned.
Has set up new company and has got engaged working from home as tax accountants

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11