A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

assistance with completion of D11

  • aliceent
  • aliceent's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
22 Jun 11 #274192 by aliceent
Topic started by aliceent
My Ex husband has stopped paying maintence and would like to enforce the court order.
I have printed off a form D11. At this point do I provide a complete breakdown of what is owing or do I just include at this point a copy of the original court order.

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
03 Jul 11 #275984 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Its just a brief explanation on D11 itself, then you could attach schedule of unpaid maintenance.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11