Can anyone advise me on what documentation / wording needs to be used if you wish to accept a petition
on UB terms, but don't accept the reasons / examples given? I think I read somewhere that it's just a matter of writing in red pen on the original paperwork?
I want to spoon-fee this to my 2bx so a visual would be even better (if available)!
If the respondent does not wish to defend the petition but does not agree to its contents the appropriate wording after the question \"do you wish to defend the petition\" is \"No. I do not agree with the particulars of unreasonable behaviour but I agree that the marriage has irretrievably broken down\".
You also need to give consideration to any claim for costs that is made as this will affect how the acknowledgement is completed.
wondered if you could advise, I have seen the wording which my husband is using for UB and i actually laughed for the first time in this whole sorry affair. Here are the reasons
1. I haven''t let his parents see our son for 6 months, this is untrue as the live across the road and on a number of occasions they have been to the house, the terms were that they didn''t come to the house whilst i was in and there was nothing stopping my stbx taking our son across the road.
2. I haven''t let his dad take the dog out for a walk in 6 months, this is because the last time he did he almost killed her and she pulled him over and cut his head open and actually she is my daughter''s dog.
3. He lost a memory stick and I found it, this is true he had left it on the wooden floor, the dog had zoomed past and together we discovered it under the tv stand.
4. I wouldn''t type the final bit of his MSc up, again true, I have been doing it for the past 7 years he has missed so many deadlines, had extensions etc, I work within a higher eduation dept and the last time he submitted it even his tutors were telling him what to write and he ignored them and i was the one who finally found out that it hadnt passed as he couldn''t be bothered, this is when i told him he could forget about me helping him out anymore, so he had to pay to get it typed up as he can''t use a computor.
5. I am adicted to F1, true i like it and i have watched it since bein a little girl with my dad, but life doesn''t revolve around it.
Can i ask, after me stopping laughing will these points actually be taken seriously? He is actually avoiding the real issues which is why he in our last meeting demanded that he divorced me and not the other way around? Can I say I don''t agree with these points or should i just let it go>
Dukey its all true i honestly couldn''t stop laughing all the way to work if anyone had seen me driving they would have though I had lost the plot. I think he has gone for these lame items because if I put in the divorce
petition it would include items he probably doesn''t want bringing to court which involved police intervention.
I had all the papers ready to go to
petition him and he insisted that he did it,I think it was a power thing, if it gets thrown out I will petition against him I haven''t put the criminal acts on my petition but at least my reasons, such as excessive working hours, withholding finances, etc would hold up