A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

2 yr separation

  • vivitron
  • vivitron's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
26 May 12 #333033 by vivitron
Topic started by vivitron
Hi. I am currently attempting to file for divorce on the grounds of 2 yrs separation. Do i need to use a D8 form or a d8od or both. cheers
Ah on further research would i be correct in thinking i use a d8 then the court will send me a d8od to complete.

  • WhiteRose
  • WhiteRose's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
26 May 12 #333045 by WhiteRose
Reply from WhiteRose
Hi Vivi,

Don''t think you''ve had a reply because you''ve answered your own question, it may be worth downloading D8 Notes to assist with completing ;)


Attachment d8notes_e-ab81e92a328017610c44869a43e96721.pdf not found


  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
26 May 12 #333086 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Regardless of the reason for divorce all must complete D8, and D8a if you have kids, the only form unique to two years separation would be the affidavit in support, the rest must be completed by all.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11