A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Getting Divorced without knowing any details of ex

  • nikkynoo
  • nikkynoo's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
01 Jul 14 #438344 by nikkynoo
Topic started by nikkynoo
I have not contact details for my stbx, will this matter? The only form of contact I have with him is his email address. He refuses to give me his address or even a number I can ring him on.
The CSA (or whatever its now called) tryed to send letters to his last know address which was his grandparents but they have since said they dont know were he is living.

Any ideas on what I can do?

  • LittleMrMike
  • LittleMrMike's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
02 Jul 14 #438500 by LittleMrMike
Reply from LittleMrMike
Is it possible that you could him through his family, friends or employers ?


  • .Charles
  • .Charles's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
03 Jul 14 #438539 by .Charles
Reply from .Charles
A colleague of mine obtained an order from the court that the Petition and all subsequent documentation can be served on the respondent by email. A delivery receipt was requested in the emails and also a read receipt although the latter is not necessary.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11