A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

D10 for process server

  • cjlxyz
  • cjlxyz's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
10 Dec 19 #510684 by cjlxyz
Topic started by cjlxyz
I couldn’t find the answer to my question so wanted to post what I found out. If you’re using a process server you need to give them the correct documents - it’s not their responsibility. Without the correct documents served the judge can refuse it. You need to give them a copy of the petition, the Notice of Proceedings and the Acknowledgment of Service (D10]. You can’t get a D10 online and there’s no ‘blank’ one, The D10 has to be correct for your case. You can go to a court WITH YOUR CASE NUMBER and they will print one for you for free. I’m in area that has a centralised court a distance away that is impossible to contact, but I went in person to my local law court and, with my case number, they were able to print one for me. I hope this helps.

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
11 Dec 19 #510686 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
Thank you for posting this.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11