- she hasn’t declared all accounts held in 12 months
- bank statement are illegible
- benefits breakdown is illegible
- she claims to have put more in when we bought the house, but fails to acknowledge I paid the mortgage for years when she stopped working
- property valuation is is over 9 months old
- she has refused to allow an agent to value the property on my behalf despite the fact I own the house and pay the mortgage too.
- she provided and old mortgage statement which shows the mortgage as being 8k more than it is , with a higher redemption figure.
How do I address all this?
All I actually want is for the house and all equity to be transferred to her , and for me not to pay mortgage. If she can’t afford it then house to be sold and she gets all equity after fees ( over 120k). I’m taking all the debt and just want to finalise divorce , have my pension when I retire in 20 years and move on with my kids .
They are 3 separate documents. Each needs a header with court name, case number, the names of the parties and designation ie applicant and respondent.
Look in the library here or search posts for more information about how to complete them.
In short the chronology is a simple list of key dates so dates of birth of parties and any children, start of cohabitation, marriage, separation, divorce petition etc. It may include things like property purchases, receipt of inheritance etc.
Questionnaires are aimed at clarification of the information provided in form E and requests for missing documents etc.
Statement of issues is a simple list of the (financial) points at issue. May be e.g house values, incomes and earning capacity, pension sharing and whether or not an expert report is needed and if a Clean Break is appropriate.