A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

financial advice needed

  • confused99
  • confused99's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
30 Mar 12 #320817 by confused99
Topic started by confused99

  • cookie2
  • cookie2's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
30 Mar 12 #320830 by cookie2
Reply from cookie2
You should see a solicitor immediately. Do not delay. Go today.

You need to file for divorce and full Ancillary Relief proceedings as soon as possible, to see her certified form E with all bank statements. You also need to freeze the joint assets to prevent her decimating them further. This is not a matter which you should attempt to do DIY. It needs ot be done ASAP so go and see a solicitor as soon as you possibly can.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11